Thursday, May 8, 2014

Tio Hardiman


















Pit bull advocate, wife beater, failed Illinois gubernatorial candidate, anti-violence community activist, and Best Friends flunkie puppet - TIO HARDIMAN!

"Well, I'm not a convicted felon. I have no convictions in my background….But the thing is, I'm a good man. I've overcome a lot of obstacles in my personal life. And there's not one person in the entire world who doesn't have relationship issues. So, I'm not trying to be a perfect individual because I'm running for governor." from my fox chicago

Like pit bulls, Hardiman is just misunderstood and "desensitized".

"I was motivated to start the program in 2007 when I began to encounter more people abusing pit bull type dogs by fighting them. I always had a big heart for pit bulls because they’re some of the most misunderstood dogs in the world. Some people demonize pit bulls before they are even born. This upsets me. Growing up in the projects and witnessing acts of violence on a regular basis kind of desensitizes people." from stubbydog.org





















Hardiman in the classic dog fighter pose.


LINKS

Tio Hardiman Community Activist at Large (LOL!)

Controversial Candidate

http://www.my65orlando.com/story/22469269/ceasefire-leader-tio-hardiman-arrested-on-domestic-battery-charge

http://stubbydog.org/2011/10/stubbydog-hero-tio-hardiman/

http://pit-bull-stomp.com/about_us.html

CeaseFire Chicago

Hardiman for Governor



















 LEDY TAKE NOTE: Kofi has testicles :-)

No comments: